Bikinis, beaches, hot sun, tan lines.


Langkawi, August 13th 2013.
I can't swim but every time I visit a beach I get really happy and contented. Every time I see the ocean and sea I could get lost just looking at the waves and the different shades of blue light they reflect. 
Of course, I have fear for water as I think they are one of the most powerful things in earth. Maybe because I've visited places that were crushed by tsunami, causing me to have all these indescribable feelings. A mix of fear, admiration, and love. 

All in all, the Langkawi vacation was quite cool, because the people around me were the ones that I cherish a lot in life. But the water was really disappointing because it is not as wonderful as the ones I've seen in blogs that I've read during the research I did. Friend said maybe because of the monsoon season. Maybe. Oh well, yeobo said it's because I've seen prettier places thus I'd expect more. Yeah. Probably that. I mean seriously, I don't think I'll ever stop about Aceh. The place is so heavenly I am going to go back again. Plus, Sabah has really clear water too so maybe that's why I expect the water to be at least clear enough to spot some fishes. Well.. I did, like one. Lol. 

Okay I don't think I am going to type more, my body is all sore actually. No idea why, even though we've only played less than half a day in the beach. 
Blog more details soon!
xoxo

D-26.