2NE1 ALL OR NOTHING MALAYSIA 2014


Yes, that five-year thing I said was this.
2NE1 AON Concert Malaysia stop!
I am so glad they came this time, finally, and I regret nothing for every penny I spend. 
My friends spent RM200 for the tickets but I had to spend RM400 for both concert tickets and flight tickets. But it was so worth it. The venue was small and just nice for the girls. And we had really good seats! First row for our free seating zone. It's really great looking at the girls performing with so much energy and seeing them live is beyond amazing.
Especially witnessing Minji baby smile just right in front of me. 
It was... so overwhelming.
I didn't cry that day. Hahaha. It was so filled with different kind of emotions and I didnt have time to let the tears flow. Plus, they didnt do a lot of ballads. Maybe only around 4-5 songs. 
CL was being so smiley that day and Dara was perky. Minji was pretty serious most of the time, I guess thats her being professional but she was also smiley at the same time (I hope she heard me cheered for her) and I didnt really pay much attention to Bom. But she was cute :P
I'm just very glad I did get to go.
Now I've crossed S.H.E, BIG BANG, BEAST, and 2NE1.
The last one on the list would be G-Dragon. 
But even if I did not get the chance to listen to his solo con, I think I'll be okay with the BIG BANG memories.
:)
Also!
My Canon baby is back! Finally.
She was away for almost half a year and had been missing out quite a lot, but I'm glad not this concert. Hahaha. 
Although... I'm thinking a dSLR would be really great because previously we got assigned a photography assignment and I HAD TO learn the basic thing about dSLR (which was thought to me since forever by fellow bulbs) and I had quite some fun playing around. My Canon baby has basic features that I can play around too but the quality is just different. But everything else can wait of course! I will have my second camera after I get my official first job.
:)

*
A little update on my life. Things been busy busy busy since I flew back from KL for concert because I had so many freaking assignments to wrap up. Just today I finished everything! Now I have to focus on my finals because its study week already. Although the previous semester was pretty tough thanks to heavy workload of one subject I took, this semester wasn't very easy either. There were so many assignments and lab! Every week is work week. But I'm glad I have a friend that would occasionally bring us out for stress release. Hahaha. 
I also managed to watch three movies in two weeks, Bad Neighbours, Edge of Tomorrow and also Maleficient. I like the latter two. The first one is just typical American comedy. 
Alright. Back to reality where my chemistry notes are really important.
Damnit.
Blog soon.
xoxo