Dive into -

Hello!





It's a happy Saturday night.

From last weekend, I finally managed to start my open water diving course, in KK.
I was beyond excited because it's definitely one of my bucket list to get a diving license! I've always loved the beach, and of course the ocean and the sea. So when it finally became something that I'm actually working in, I was really happy. However, it was suppose to be a 3-day course, which means it would end on last Sunday itself, but thanks to the weather around, it had been real hard for us to finish it up. At the end of the day, we had to postpone a whole week to complete the course. So like finally today! We managed to wrap up the whole course and I am really happy and satisfied. Although today's dive was a bit unsuccessful due to the bad weather that lasted for almost a week, we did had a lot of fun as well. I super love my instructor, Jun because he was really really nice, and all of us in the team didn't really know how to swim well, but he managed to teach us everything very very patiently! By the end of next week I would probably get my hands on my license already. :)

All in all, I'm so glad I'm able to finish this course with some of my closest friends here, because this means we could all go for dives after this. Which is awesome!
I think it's pretty obvious that through my post you could tell/read that I am really happy. Hahaha.



Me and my team! 

I actually still feel like I'm floating around. Lol. 

Good weekend everybody!