Photography


I think many of my friends, close or not, should be able to tell that I actually like taking pictures a lot.
My greatest passion is probably taking pictures but.. not of myself. Hahaha. Although I do admit I'm pretty good at taking pictures of myself. 
Yes, photography. 
I think this is one of the rare things that I like, and will continue to like for many years to come. 
Some of the other rare things are probably my passion for writing. 
And so, despite the many operations I've sent my Canon S100, i think it's damaged for life. I'm really sad, but at the same time had probably accepted the fact that it's gone for good. That was a great 3 years with him. 
I'm looking forward to my next camera, and hopefully by next year I'll get to get a new one soon. 
Dreams aside, I really miss having a digital camera around, because of its great resolution and it's definitely convenient enough. My next camera will probably be a digicam too. I never did love the idea of getting a dSLR because it's really too damn heavy. 
I guess now I'll just have to live with my phone camera. 

What's your passion?

Besides photography and writing, I actually really like reading and watching movies too.
:)
But mostly, I really do love photography.