Places II


Ampang Lookout Point
Second time there, night view is still breathtaking. 
Spot: KLCC, KL Tower.



Kajang Food Trip!
Featuring 1: Ais Kacang
2: The famous ginger spicy soup (?)


The Good Batch, Uptown PJ/Damansara.
Food's not bad!
Price ranging (approximately) RM 18.90 - RM 23++.



Checked out Empire Damansara for the very first time.
It's my kind of place ;)

The design of the place is basically bricks and bricks, with retro street lamps around, and the shops in there (cafes, restaurants) are also designed to be suited to the place. Not  entirely the interior design of the shops were made exactly like the streets around, but at least the entrance door would give you the same type of vibes with its surrounding.
Check out: Artsy stuffs around the corners, and the performing arts centre. 


Metal Box, Empire Damansara
Apparently rating quite good.


Brunch for three.
I ordered the Metal Box Breakfast and it's not bad, but try the croissant with different sides and fillings for a fresh taste. 
Price ranging (approximately) RM 18.90 - RM 25++ for all day breakfast menu.


Caffeinated Cabin, PJ (not easy to spot, but you'll see a saloon first before spotting the cafe, situated right next to it)

Caffeinated cabin is a really small cafe situated by the middle of the road (with limited parking).


Food for three.
The food is only so-so, considered quite overpriced, judging from the ease of preparing the food in the menu.
Do not order the bagel series, because apparently it's really hard, and the filling is not worth the price.
Price range (approximately) RM 12.90 - RM 18.90 for above selection.

Maybe go for a cup of coffee and small meet up in the Caffeinated Cabin, but not for food?

*
Okay I admit despite me being very busy with all my responsibilities, I actually managed to make quite some visits to few places, and did some cafe hopping as well.
I also managed to watch some movies!
Did Kingsman: The Secret Service, Vice, The Boy Next Door.

Counting down to two weeks before I fly back to KK for the very last time.
Not so sure about what I'm feeling right now.

And I'm just really sorry if I haven't been meeting up some people yet. 
Soon alright!
This is also the very first year that I don't particularly feel excited for the coming Chinese New Year.
Probably because of my weight gain (pfft) and the extremely poor condition of my wallet.


Happy week ahead, everyone!
:D