Graduated!



As the title says.
I graduated!
From university, and although it might not be like a big thing now anymore, where almost everyone owns a degree now, it is actually a life goal for me.
I used to write down ambitions and goals, and the very first one, before the occupation will always be graduating from the university.
I'm glad I did it.
Hey Dad! I did it. :)

Wouldn't have done it if I didn't have my family around me. 
I used to think I did so lousy in STPM that I couldn't get a place in the university.
But who knows that I actually scored a place, which was the very first option in my application form.
I was so surprised that time, yet scared for the first time ever that I would leave Klang for good since forever.
And now, I'm back again.
Three years has passed so fast.


My biggest pillar :)



Another goal crossed off as I managed to achieve a goal that I set for myself.
I'm so thankful I did it!

My another strongest pillar.
I love you so much!!!!! 
Biggest, biggest, biggest, gift ever to have met you in my life during my degree years.
You always say that I give you a lot, but in fact you have given me much more, and you just never realized it.
I WILL NEVER LET U GO.
:P 


:) :) :)
Look at the smiles.
This picture means a lot to me.
I love you both, a lot. 
What a crazy ride, right?

Coincidentally most of the people I cherish a lot in my university life, missing a few.


:D

Mandatory throw cap shot.
Do you call that a cap?
Lol. 
Jump shot.
;)

It was such an amazing ride with all of you.
I am so glad I chose this path, I am so glad I met all of you, I am so glad we stayed under the same roof, I am so glad we are ending this chapter well.

All things pass, but memories stay. 
Infinitely.
You're always on my mind.

Till we meet again, my friends.