September


Nopparat Thara Beach, Krabi

August, great month, great month.

Yesterday I freaked out, because it was the last day of August and I always blog on the last day because I didn't want to break my promise of updating the blog once a month.

But thank god I did blog on the 8th (i don't even remember wtf ahaha)

Yes, August was the month I planned a short vacation with my mom and JY to Krabi Thailand!
My first time bringing my mom along with the itinerary all planned by myself!
#proud

But actually not much planning except for getting the plane tickets booked, accommodation booked, googling all the commuting fares 'cos I didn't wanna get cheated hahaha, and also have a rough idea regarding the budget.

I will write more about it if I ever get the mood, you can judge by my Malacca trip hahaha I wrote after two months :P

BESIDES, check my facebook album ;)

Today's the first day of September! And probably the first few times in the year that I get a break from my part time job so yes I'm chilling :D
And!!! I got such a great news today I can't wait to update my close ones about it because I am so happy about it!!!
Waiting for it to be confirmed.

I gotta go, blog real soooon about Krabi I hope!
Check out this playlist I've been listening:



xoxo