Reminders?


Coming back here actually make me feel better. 
Isn't ironic?
I guess I feel like I have unfinished business here, and that's the truth. 
Two more years of unfinished business! 
The assignments are coming in, and I am already starting on one. Trying to make myself ditch all the bad attitudes I have had in the last semester. Like throwing tantrums and showing a really bad face to people, as well as impolite tones and all that.
It's easier to understand how people feel when I do this to them, when people do this to me.
Doesn't feel so good eh, Siaheer?
It's like a slap on my face.  A good one though! Hahaha. 
I'm trying to become a better person, so I really want this to work for myself.

Reminder to self :
1. Treat others like how you would want them to treat you.
2. Nothing is worst enough until you make yourself think so.
3. Talking with an impolite tone will do you and others no good, so you might as well speak with a very polite tone every time you speak. 
4. Try not to get angry at people, they may have problems that you do not understand, thus you cannot just get angry at someone just because of one single thing that they do. 
5. Do not throw tantrums just because you feel like it. Other people have feelings and they have no rights to be "thrown" tantrums at just because you want to. 
6. If people speak with an impolite tone to you, give them a smile and answer them with the most polite tone you have. This should do them some good.
7. Listen more, speak less.
8. Stop wanting to win in every sense. There's going to be people that are much more better than you.
9. Do everything with a positive mind and stop stressing on every little details. 
10. Accept people for who they are, because they will accept you for who you are too. 
11. Smile because it is contagious.

Now, let's hope this good aura keeps going on for a very long time.
(:

Off to work!