Tenth

Hello! 
Like usual, I am quite busy and the stupid wifi that we installed at home is not working at all now. 
What an ass right?
TM, please get your stuffs together. If I were the operator I would be mad if the same damn customer kept complaining too. Gdi.
Okay, anger aside! I've had a week of honeymoon because things had been getting better, but unfortunately, good things don't stay around long enough. From next week onward, I'd be quite occupied with assignments, quizzes and also mid term exams, as well as the solar cooking competition. 
I'll make sure I come back in one piece. Lol.
But other than that! I'm actually looking forward to my midterm break ;)

Honeymoon weekend :)
Sabah's water seriously the best. They have the best colour ever! And so clean everywhere :D
This was taken during last Sunday when me and my housemates went to KK for some shopping and stuffs. It's nice, because the previous semester we were too busy with our house and I didn't really get to go KK at all. So yeah! Hopefully I get to go around more.  

The peeps!


Alright, I have to go some preparation for a coming quiz this Thursday.

Still in the positive mood. Let's hope everything stays well as it is.