There you go!



It had been so many days since I've blogged!
There were so many things, and I'm afraid I might not have time to write them down before I forget.
Which is really a pity, because there were a lot of fun stuffs recently. 
Uni had been eating up my time, and whenever I have time in between to slow down I usually spent it by sleeping or watching korean drama. 
I do not even have time to filter and edit the pictures that I've taken recently, thanks to quizzes, midterms, assignments and also the mini project of solar cooker.
I used to really hate it when I have no time to spare for myself, but recently I guess I just lived with it. Maybe I got used to it after some time. But I can't say I like it still. I still love living around aimlessly, only myself, with the internet or a book, or even some nice dramas. Just me and myself, eh?
Everyday, even today, I have plenty of unfinished stuffs waiting for me. That particular feeling is really uneasy. 
Which is why I am looking forward to my midterm break. Finally, some time away from uni. 
Although the original plan that I had in mind was too stay in KK during the midterm break to finish up the "unfinished business", I am blessed to have the chance to go home. I didn't want to go home at first because I've never spent my midterm break here, and I am flying back home in December anyway. But things came up and I had to change plans. Which is really fine with me now, because I am starting to miss home. And missing my mom and sister. :3 And ofc my family, but especially just the both of them. 
Ofc my good friends! Looking forward to meet them soon. Just next week! How awesome :D


This was taken today! It was a nice weather to have ice creams and coincidentally all of us had different colours of ice cream. I am trying to appreciate every moment I spent with anyone, because before you know it, time passes in a blink of an eye. 


Here's another good news! Our solar cooker managed to cook 6 food items in just 3 hours. 
This was way beyond my expectations to be honest. I am feeling amused at all the times we spent to try to make the prototypes. There might be some ups and downs, but now it will all feel nostalgic. How funny, eh?
Anyway it is, I am glad this is an experience all of us will remember, probably a life time. 
I am also blessed to have these people around me. 
:)

There's another midterm tomorrow, which means I have another 2 more to go after tomorrow.
And also a lot of deadlines to catch up.
I'll come back in one piece right?
Hahahahah. Just like the previous post.

Till next time!
xoxo