Hello 2014. :)

I'm sorry I haven't written since a year! Lol. Wow, this must be like, one of the longest time I've took to blog. It's mainly due to the hectic life I'm having previously. Only slowed down recently! I flew four times in 10 days. That, later. 

Happy New Year everybody!
Blessed year ahead and cheers to 2014!
*
So... What have I been doing for the past weeks?
Since the 11th of December. Honestly, I don't even remember. But I had this very lucky chance to be able to travel again in 2013. I last traveled to Indonesia in 2012.
It was always my dream to be able to travel out of the country for at least once a year. 
This time, I went to a new country, China. I only visited Shanghai this time round.
Unfortunately, my camera broke down in the past month and frankly my heart broke too. My camera would probably be the most important gadget or non-living thing that I own. Besides my laptop, phone, and watch. One of the most valuable things too. Hopefully I will get it fixed soon! It's now residing in my home. Because of the absence of my camera this time for my trip, I wasn't able to capture many pictures properly. I am very bad with dSLRs and unfortunately that was my only choice, other than my phone camera. Right now all the pictures are in my sister's dSLR. Hopefully after going through I'd be able to post some nice pictures here!



Autumn leaves in winter days, probably because it just turned winter. It was freezing cold! The temperature hit the lowest at -4 degrees. I also got a new pair of winter boots! My first pair actually! :D The ones above are my sister's though. Mine is grey :)



Winter look. Hehe. One of the things I'd like the most about winter clothes would probably be beanies. Beanies are so adorable okeh. :D

This is my second new year experienced in Sabah. The next new year would be the last. How fast do time fly? This fast. 
I've known this bunch for more than a year already!
With the girls. Although we kicked start nye with the first paper of our finals, we also managed to went out and had a countdown beach party at Tanjung Aru. The previous celebration was in ODEC, UMS's very own beach. We also had fun playing games! :) 
Me and my team mates lost one of the games so we had to danced a sexy dance in the beach lmao so embarrassing. 

Just a short post! I am now done with three papers, with four more to go.
This spirit shall not die.
Counting down to going home in.... 10 more days! 

Oh oh! Besides my camera that broke down, my house was also flooded during my trip to Shanghai. The last month of 2013 was not very well to me... And, my laptop was soaked in water. But it's doing fine (hopefully). You still need to do fine for the next coming 2 years bro!
Let's leave the bad things for 2013 okay?
2014 will be awesome!

I ought to study soon.
:)
Good start of the year, everyone!