October Cafe

Quoted from my friend, "To satisfy your cafe fetish".
First, I do not have a cafe fetish. I do have fetish for pretty places with great environment and ambience but no, not great enough to be called cafe fetish. Hahaha.
But I do love cafes. Coffees, splendid interior design, cosy feels and just the right type of atmosphere you'd like to enjoy. That's all the great things together, bro.
Although I've always liked, and also prefer old familiar places (say, Starbucks), I do enjoy exploring and finding out about cafes. The most easily explored place in KL to find decent cafes would be the well known Publika, or also known as the place where you pay for the brand, and the atmosphere. Overpriced. But it depends which type of things you look into when choosing places to chill. I personally do prefer decent places to hang out and talk, instead of just the mamak. But of course, I love mamak as well. 
It's a shame I do not have brilliant sense of direction or else I'd be going to so many places already! But it's also good I have friends that are willing to bring me to places to explore. ;)

Since I'm based in Sabah half of the time, I do find it awesome if I get to find a few decent places to chill, and it's great to know that the cafe style is getting its way to here already.
October Cafe, is a Korean styled cafe, run by a Korean couple. The owner of the place, Mr. Kang is not only good in making coffees, but is also an artist. Managed to find a piece of art painted by him in the cafe. He also decorates, and handwrite the menu for the cafe.



When entering the cafe, you'd already be greeted in Korean by Mr. Kang, as well as the welcoming aroma of the coffee. Besides selling caffeinated drinks, October Cafe also sells non-caffeine drinks, as well as fruit juices. They also bake cookies and pastries as well! We reached late that day, so we only managed to order one of the two pastries left, which are scones. My first time trying scones! Tasted not bad. 

Drinks ordered, Moon got apple juice, JY got hot chocolate, and PC got Americano, while I got myself javachips, to see how different they are from the ones in starbucks. 
The apple juice was blended from real apples instead of just pouring from packets, but lack of sweetness. The hot chocolate in my opinion is quite nice because it's not two sweet, and not too thick. Just nice. Americano is not my type of coffee. Heh. I still prefer Starbucks probably because the taste is thicker. October's javachips has milky base and much more chocolate chips though!


Cups section in the cafe. All sorta pretty cups hung, a collection I guess. 



Reading corner. Lots of Korean books!

The cafe also provides coffee beans from different places of the world! Spotted Indonesia, El Salvador and Ethiopia among some.
All in all, it's a pretty nice place to visit in just the KK town area.
:)