Personal Happiness

Hello!
Tryna make a short post before I actually dozed off.
So tiring today!
Got up at 6, went to a lab session at 9 AM, and did books shopping and had McD with the peeps after lab ended.
Yes, the book vouchers has came and I finally bought John Green's book set! 

Excuse the lq pictures, my phone's USB is being a bitch today. So I had to save my insta picture.
I got myself 2 non fiction books as well, and they all summed up to RM140 only! For six books!
Great luck :)
I'm happy happy happy!
Gonna start The Fault in Our Stars so I get to finish it before I watch the movie!
Aite just a short one to share my happiness heh.
Happiness can be really simple, if you know how to be contented with just, things. 
For me, merely just books.

PS: Also got myself a classy watch today! Only for RM30.
PPS: Have.to.start.saving.