UMS Peak and UMS Beach

Hello! Sorry the "tomorrow" came later than the actual day. Hahaha.
So on last Friday, we managed to have some meaningful and youthful (coughs) activity for ourselves!
The UMS Peak, i'm not sure if its the highest point of UMS, but it's around 190 m above sea level. The starting point is just opposite of the Canselori hall, there's a tiny steep stairs that leads to the hill. We took only around 30 minutes to get to the peak, and there were around 10 of us. It's quite fun, but at the same time terribly exhausting! For a person who dreads climbing/hiking I do not have stamina to climb hills. My worst experience was in Aceh when we had to hike for an hour without proper path. The actual path was destroyed because of storm, and a lot of trees were blocking our way. We hike that long to get to see a quite polluted waterfall so I was pretty disappointed. Lol. 
Anyway! 

The peak! It came a little too soon, because we thought it was going to be an one hour hike, but turns out only half of the time. There were steeps path along the way but still okay, and I did freaked out a little, but it was already far better than what I expected. :)
The view was beautiful and we even got to see the sea that stretches from our very own ODEC beach!
But I didn't get to take any pictures from the peak because shortly after we reached the peak there were people too, and I didn't get a nice shot. Thus no pictures from the peak!
After that we did an impromptu decision to walk to ODEC! 
ODEC is our very own UMS beach, it's a place where marine science and aquaculture students do their research etc. We also have a hatchery there! And also an aquarium. :) Quite some stuffs to see there, actually.

The walk to ODEC took around an hour and our mission is to watch the sunset from the beach :)

The colours at ODEC is actually very impressive, the greens, the turquoise and blue water, the whitish brown fine sands. 


Introducing KC, our 开心果.
Funny guy with sometimes, lame jokes you could ever imagined.

My favourite shot!
Look like footsteps of shells :D


I'm the King of the World! 
Lol

Random solo shot :D
Man I look thin. Heh. 

Love this shot! Look so happy hehe 

And this!
Kinda like the angle I took from~

Min Yee's work!
Nice writing, eh?

Ze girls~

Egg-yolk shot!
I did not do any editing to this. 
So its... #nofilter.

*
It was a very fun day, but also tiring. We did almost 3 hours of walking, from Library to UMS Peak, then to ODEC, then from ODEC back to home.
Could barely feel my feet. But it was fun! :)
It's nice to be able to do some things together with the peeps. Time flies without us noticing it, I'm already ending my second year in another 3 more months, and another year I'm graduating.
Blessed, because I have had much fun with them, and we look forward for more fun things!
:)