What's your limit?

Hello.
I'm supposed to be writing my lab reports (3 reports this week darnit) but I'm here blogging.
But it's not every time I have the urge to blog. And I've had this urge since last night, but I chose assignment instead. So now, I'm choosing you bloggie. ;)

So... Limits.
Do you have them? I believe everyone has it. For example, there are some topics that people just can't talk to you about because you'll easily get offended. A very common topic that I think most of us share would be family. It's a very common limit for everyone. You won't be liking it if I go overboard and speak to you about my comments to your family, right?
Recently, I've been looking at people going overboard on limits and offend the other person. I've seen one, and heard one from a good friend.
I don't get it. Why would people go overboard on limits and offend the other person at the rude way, knowing that some limits are just. Limits. Every single person in Earth would have some thing that you cannot speak to her/him about, and accepting it should be an act of respecting. Seriously. Like a friend of mine said, "It's common courtesy."
If you did it accidentally then I would accept it, because you probably won't know that it's a limit to the other person. But doing it on purpose is just plain offensive, and I see you as a disrespectful person with rude manners, and inconsiderate in every damn aspects. That being said, I'll lose a little respect to you as a friend. I've not experienced an incident whereby people go overboard with my limits... or I did, but I just don't remember since I forget things pretty well. But I believe I have many limits, as being told by friends. And even if people did go overboard with my limits, I usually just blast it off with my anger and just end the matter. Unless if you just go way pass it, and it's unforgivable. But I'm usually just emotional at that moment and after pouring out whatever that I'm feeling, I feel okay.

The other day I also had this tiny misunderstanding with a friend. Sometimes I just can't stand myself with the overwhelming emotions I have. Sometimes I really do wanna slap the shit out of myself for feeling so much at such a small matter. Ugh. I wish I was a colder person, with very high level of tolerance, and will feel okay with so many things around me. But it's sad to say that I ain't that person. So yeah, that misunderstanding with that friend happen to be just a misunderstanding, and at that moment I was too emotional. Well, the blame is on me to have to feel so much at that time. Nonsense. Sighs. But it's over now so I really hope I'd learn this lesson to not be so emotional when things happen. Can you calm down foo siah eer. Lol. I believe people would think of me as clown when I act like that sometimes. Lol. So yeah! Hopefully I'd change that trait of mine after this incident. Thank God my friend was a nice one to have not mind this matter. We're still good. :)


At the Shangri-La hotel in Tanjung Aru today!
There were rest chairs along the coastline so me and JY were laying under the shades of trees and enjoying ourselves with the sea breeze. 
It's nice to have friends that are willing to bring you out and do so many things that you've never done, and also experiencing new things.
With that being said, thank you, friend. :)

Back to mah assignments.
Meh.