Twenty-two.

Officially 22 and a day older. 
Embracing the fact.
Happy birthday to myself, although it happens every year.
:)

Edit: And of course, I'd like to thank everyone that have wished me, it's a really nice thing to remember my birthday when I'm a person who can't remember yours.
Thank you to my friends back in KK who threw me a surprise birthday party, thank you to my girlfriends for pranking me in TGIF. Thank you to my siblings who celebrated with me, and basically... thank you everyone.
Even my friends overseas remembered and wished me. 
Masha and Karen especially! It was really overwhelming.
Last but not least, thank you to my parents who had brought me here to this beautiful world to meet wonderful people all around.
I feel very happy and contented because there is not one day that I am not happy with the people around me. 

I love you guys!
And the most important thing - Thank you God for giving me all the chances to meet everyone and everything beautiful.