Food and Fun

I think "cafe-hopping" is really a thing now, and I believe most people love going to nice places with nice food and ambiance as well. 

I was lucky enough to have a good friend that have been more than awesome to bring me around places in KK, despite the fact that we are considered foreign to this land. 
So the other day! We finally visited this place that I've wanted to visit since months back, mainly due to its good review online. 



We went on Christmas, which probably explained the huge crowd, and we had to wait for a table for around 10 minutes.

The food served in The B Side are mainly western and also fusion food, where most actually attracted me!
Mainly was Korean food fusion, where they have like Kimchi pasta and Bulgogi beef burger.


I personally ordered soft shell crab pasta (RM 18), which turned out really good to me. I love the taste and the fact that they added curry leaves! 
Another friend of mine ordered Al Pesto mushroom pasta (RM 15).
I originally thought the price would be higher but was surprised that it was actually affordable, but some food was actually quite small portion lah. Mine was big.
Overall I really think it was a decent place with good food, and affordable price. The staffs were nice as well!

I also tried their chocolate truffles, and although it was a first try I actually like it a lot, probably because of the dark chocolate they used instead of other chocolates.

Rating this place a 
3.8/5
:)

Next, we went to Nunpat, a newly open Korean dessert cafe that sells patbingsoo and red bean desserts in Oceanus Waterfront Mall.

Green tea pat bing soo (RM 16.80)
It's considered my first time trying pat bing soo, if Cafe benne isn't pat bing soo. 
I actually liked it a lot, because the green tea flavour is actually still there even at the bottom of the bowl.
But seriously, I think it's overpriced.

That's all :)
Just wanted to blog some happy stuffs, thanks to my FYP who ruined my day today, but it's okay because I've been saved!

Study week's coming to an end, and I think its the most "hea" study week that I've ever had.
Wish me the best of luck for my exams, man.

Night!