Singapore 2015

At the beginning of the semester break, I managed to visit Singapore for the second time!
I first visited Singapore in 2010 with my mom.
This time, I came to Singapore with only one mission! Hahaha.
That is to visit USS.
It has been in my bucket list since forever, so the main highlight of the trip was basically that. 

Anyways, compilation of pictures.

Day 1 - Gardens by the Bay// Supertrees

Day 2 - USS!
Favourite ride was definitely the Transformer ones.

Day 2 night - The famous night view of Singapore.
We also visited Esplanade to catch a gig, and went to the Merlion Park.
Spot - The famous Marina Bay Sands building, Singapore Flyer, Esplanade

Day 3 - Haji Lane, St Armenian Church, ION Orchard, Botanic Garden, Clarke Quay.
The first picture is actually our complementary breakfast everyday at our backpackers hostel. Simple, but satisfying.



Recommendations:
Stay in Green Kiwi Backpackers Hostel:
Rate @ $20-25 
I personally love the people there, and the place is really not bad, considered my first time staying in a hostel. The place is really small though!


*
Currently back in Klang, and have to start working my ass off for my FYP, also juggling with other responsibilities as well. 
At times like this I just wonder, 
Time's moving, but we should move even faster than time.
Unfortunately, everyone's comfortable with taking their own time.
Or at least me.
Oh well!
Buckle up Siah Eer, there are much more in the future that holds for you, and definitely are tougher than whatever it is now. 

Blog soon... I guess?
:)