Happy day!


22nd March 2015.

Sunday

The day starts at around 0430 for me. 



To watch the sunrise at around 0600.
I think it's quite an amazing spot to watch the sun rise.
Venue: Sg. Mengkabong in Tuaran.


To watch the sun set at around 1800.
Venue: Kasih Sayang Resort

To watch the different shades of sky to slowly fade to black and watch the city lights slowly light up.
Venue: Kokol Haven Resort

I think the night view was one of the best views I've ever watched, although I did not have much experience with night views.
But I've seen Shanghai, Taiwan and also Singapore's. 
This experience was the most breathtaking one probably because I witnessed how the sky turned from blue to pink to purple and slowly pitch black.

The reason I like watching city lights was because of the plain silence in view, but in reality the busy life in city.
Get the irony? 
But also because I just really, honestly like lights.

:)
That was actually one of the best days I've had, in the past six months.
Looking forward for more days like these, just filled with things and plenty of worthy memories.

After this week, I'm probably not so busy anymore.
I used to really dislike busy life, but now, not so much anymore.
In fact, I'm probably going to miss this. 

Time to sleep, tomorrow's a loooooong day!
Good night world :)