Capturing moments

 Photography has always been my favourite hobby, with or without my camera.
I used to shoot with Canon Power Shot S100 but sadly it broke down 2 years back which is still kinda a big hole in my heart. But I guess a phone camera will still keep my hobby going :)


Sharing a few of my favourite shots from my phone camera during this small getaway with some of my coursemate that happened the last weekend in Mantatani Island.
They're all edited because truthfully, pictures will never do any justice to the real world that you've witnessed with your eyes.
And because the second closest hobby that comes after photography is photo editing. Haha.




I think this, is probably the best set of pictures that I've ever taken, not because of my skills or whatever, but because of the place and the person.
Thank you KC!
Not only the model loves this set, I love it very very much too.



This is also, in my opinion, the best picture I've taken in the whole trip.
It was an accidental picture, meaning I only wanted to take a picture of how clear the sea water is, but coincidentally my phone camera focused on the water droplets and the whole picture came out so awesome. 
Sorry self-praise.
Hahahaha.

Camera: HTC Butterfly 1
Editor: Photoscape (Lighting control, Filter effect)

xoxo.