Furious 7


I never was a fan of car racing movies, until there was once I joined my friends for one of the FF series in the cinema. I thought it was really not bad, and since then, I've been a fan.

Fast and Furious 7, in my opinion is one of my favourite out of all. 
The movie escalated very quickly, not missing out on its legendary car racing scenes and most importantly because it meant a lot to the casts in the movie, to lost not only ONE life, but two.
Paul Walker and Brian O'Connor.
But it;s really more than overwhelming that Brian gets to live forever in the movie.
I understand how they wanted to dedicated the movie to the late Paul Walker, but it's also amazing that the other parts of the movie was well shot as well. 
But I'm no movie pro. It may not sound as good as I described my feelings. 

However, the very last few scenes of Brian and Don separated ways was very very heartbreaking for me to watch. I've always liked Brian's character in the series, and the fact that he (Paul) has really left, left more than just a metaphor effect that the both of them drove off separate ways.
And when Don ended the movie with something like, 
"You've always live to make the days count. I'll live like you from now on, I will make the days count."

I am just really hoping that the ones who have left are gone to a much better place. 
Dear Paul, please rest in peace.


Life is such a fragile thing.
Live.
Make the days count.


PS:
Thank you for telling me its okay to feel the way I feel.