Field trips

Field trips are some of the best things in taking an Environmental Science course. I believe all my coursemates feel the same as me too.
In the very last semester of my university life, I've successfully attended a few field trips.

1. Faculty of Sustainable Agriculture, UMS Sandakan 




The campus is in fact a very cool place. 
I remembered back in those days where we wrote about how to increase the interest in youngsters for fisheries and agriculture fields, and we always mentioned that educate the young people, teach them skills, increase the technology.
I'm glad its all coming true. The Faculty of Sustainable Agriculture teaches the students on agriculture knowledge and skills.
They basically set up fields, and plant their own plants/flowers.
I think it's quite an eye opening experience, and to know that every field should have its own expertise is really interesting. 

2. Labuan


Big ferry since forever!
My last ferry ride was more than a decade ago..


The very long beach opposite of UMS Labuan campus. 
They get a breathtaking view every single moment :)

3. Pitas Oil Palm Plantation

Gotta love the gardener's work here because EVERYWHERE is filled with pretty flowers!


The plantation view from above.


Forever greatful that I'm given the chance to learn and see more.
I'm a person who love learning new things so every given chance is very much appreciated by me.
Thank you so much...
I am glad and happy to say my university life records some of the best days in my life, and I hope my life do get better from there onwards.

D-33
to going back for good.