Where did I go?

July is a blessed month because I get treated multiple times :P

Ramen date at Menya Kamikaze, Mont Kiara.
Noodles is quite bad actually, but the egg and soup broth was good.
Price ranges around RM 20+ to RM30+.


A Pie Thing, Sunway.
I picked savoury pie, Chicken Mushroom with mashed potato.
I liked the mashed potato but the gravy is too salty. 
Kinda disappointed because it was not as good as what I thought it would be.
Apparently the sweet pie is better.
Price ranges RM 10++ per pie.


Frisson Cafe and Espresso Bar, PJ Uptown. (next to Fat Spoon, same row as the Good Batch)
This is so good!
I guess we have been so used to the pastas selling outside that we forgot pasta can actually taste this good! The pasta sold here, although sounded just like any other cafe/restaurant menu but they definitely taste a whole lot better. 
They have Premium Pastas (RM30+) and the normal ones (RM19-25++). Me and my friend both picked the normal ones but they're not disappointing at all.
Highly recommended!



Good Friends Cafe, SS 15 Subang Jaya.
We ordered pastas (RM16++), soba (RM14++), big breakfast sets (RM18++).
The verdict about the pastas were okay, and the soba apparently tasted really good but cold mains are never my thing, sorry! 
Big breakfast is okay too, and I liked their eggs and bread. 
The cafe actually looked more like a restaurant (interior).
The good things about this cafe: 
Very affordable and they open really early (8.30 AM).



Strangers at Forty Seven, PJ.
Red Velvet Crepe. 
Crepe is actually pronounced like crap instead of creep. Lol.
The filling is actually coffee flavour so they balanced out the sweetness! Not bad.



Same place, savoury crepe.
The savoury crepe is really good. If you think those thin wraps aren't filling at all, then you're wrong! You'll be full, trust me.
Highly recommended was the Beef fillings, but it was out of stock when we were there. Others aren't bad as well!
I can't remember well the prices but it's all around RM20++.



C U Latte by Cheong Foh, Klang.

Do you know the famous Klang kopitiam with the best coffee? Cheong Foh, that has two branches, one in Klang Town and the other in Bukit Tinggi?
Yes! They opened up a cafe in Bandar Baru Klang, at the Port Tech Tower.
They sell coffees and also food. But the Klang coffee is slightly overpriced here, at around RM6+. But it's probably a bigger cup compared to the ones we get in the kopitiams for RM2.50? 
But I didn't like the coffees that they served :x
Price ranges around RM6 to RM 10++ for drinks. 

Project Space, SS 15, Subang.
I think the drinks here are actually quite okay, but the cake is so - so.
But I really liked the ambiance and the minimalist theme in the cafe. 
Price is around RM12+ for each drink above.



Morganfields, Empire Subang.
RM120++ for a sharing platter.
I do not have a good verdict for this. Lol.
Although I like meat, but this is way too much.


Besides cafes, I managed to tag along with my sister to Klang's very own beach!
Hahahaha. 
All the Klang people must be like
BEACH?
Not the Tanjung Harapan one,
Hahaha. Pantai Remis in Kapar!




The water is dirty la, mud greyish. But the sky after sunset is actually quite pretty.
All these scenes reminds me so much of Sabah.
I miss you so much!
It's quite heartbreaking to know this coming September I'm not flying back anymore..

Well, everyones gotta move forward right?
Update soon again.
xoxo.