Moved.





Hello there.
I've got quite a weekend here.
Been meeting up people here and there, and been thinking quite a lot.
Been smiling to myself like an idiot a lot.
There are still certain people that I terribly miss (although I do meet them)! But hopefully things will go alright, and soon I can meet most of the people I miss. 
I suddenly have this urge to just do what I have in mind because I've been inspired by a friend.
You're such an inspiration.
She just gave me a kick in every possible way by just being herself. 
I'm thankful for her, for just being her. 
It has been quite some time since I've been inspired.

I felt like I just woke up from a long dream, a good one though. The dream had some bad days, but at the end of the dream, I think I can only remember the good ones. Because they overshadow the bad ones in so many positive ways.
I also did some reflection time for the past actions, for the past years that I have spent in the university. And I thought back, do I have any regrets?
I'm glad the answer is no, no regrets.
Because there were hard times, really tough ones that I thought I couldn't make it this time. That I might just crumble down in any second. I was never a negative person, but sometimes I can be a bit stressed out with negativity because I am always someone sensitive and emotional, I often think that I am someone that feels too much sometimes.
During those tough times, I had someone who was very strong with me. And everyday I thank God that I have her with me, because sometimes the very least she could do was just her presence and I felt that at least, I wasn't alone on this.
And as I was reflecting, I thought back, do I want to repeat all my actions if I was given a second chance?
And the answer is surprisingly, still yes.
But if I were to be given a second chance, I will expect myself to be handling things more maturely. I know I'd still give myself all the tough and hard times because I know myself very well, no matter what I'd still make the same decisions. But yes, if a second chance did happen, I know it will probably end all the same. Hahahaha. 
Some things are inevitable. 
Disposition overpowers circumstances, but when you're actually in the circumstances, even getting the right disposition is going to eat you up.
Anyhowww, I am just so glad that things happened they way they did. Because those things taught me so much about myself.
Those things taught me that I did not have the strength that I thought I have in me, all these while.
It taught me that no matter how strong I think I am, I am still fragile.
But at the end of the day, when it all ends, you'll realize, you are not superior, you never were, but also because you knew where your weaknesses are now, you'll also find your own strength. You'll know that from there, you'll start being strong.  


They said time ease it all.
I think time has come.

:)

"Love who you love while you have them.
That's all you can do. Let them go when you must.
If you know how to love,
you'll never run out."