Where Did I Go?

Morningwood, SS15
Food was meh. But I do adore the deco for the cafe, especially the random drawings and also the writings. SO pretty!
Price ranges: RM18++
The menu was hilarious though.

Flingstones Cafe, SS15
Non halal, good food, usually crowded.
Pick a Sunday night to enjoy food and the environment.
Price ranges : RM18 ++ for main meal.
Famous for Pork Nasi Lemak (they even use pork sambal!), and zhu yao zhar (fried pork fat lol) spaghetti as shown above.


 Brewyard, SS15
Food is just meh, tried the cake, also meh, but an exception for the "The King" cake which is peanut butter + banana cake. That was really good.
Price ranges : RM 18++

Coffee Origins, Bukit Tinggi Klang.
Food was surprisingly quite good. But the portion is really quite small. :x
Price ranges: RM12++
Recommended: Waffles (Good!) and spaghetti not bad either :)

Comma cafe, Setia Alam
Food was okay, this was probably the only nice green tea latte that I've ever had since I'm back from KK. 
Environment is quite nice, I actually really liked it! 
They have this Big Breakfast option where you can pick all the food you want in your plate. 
They have like 5 types for RM12, 7 types for RM15 and so on.
Great place to get together with your Klang friends (LOL) for a simple, affordable breakfast with nice environment.
Try avoiding to visit after 3 PM on saturdays due to the night market. :)

Daily Press, Bukit Tinggi Klang.
Another nice cafe to visit with your Klang friends!
Great environment with comfortable couch, good for groups. 
But every night I pass by this place it seem to be very crowded.
No food served other than pie, cakes and ice creams. 
I do not recommend the chicken and mushroom pie (the crust was soft, too thin, and the fillings inside were really dry).
The green tea latte here is different because the add in non-sweetened milk (is there such term lol) so the barista gave me like sachets of sugar as well. Quite special, since the latte served was not sweet at all! But I still prefer Comma's green tea latte.

Price: Less than RM 10 (coffee/pie/cake/ice cream)


I bid goodbye to my long hair last weekend when I finally decided I do not want to deal with my really awful hair ends. I wanted to like, have my hair long during graduation but then I changed my decision after having troubles with combing my hair and also hair fall. I last trimmed my hair in January, but I kept it since last year. I was once someone who would really give a damn about the lengths of my hair etc you know, girls being girls.
But now I'm like whatever. 
Hahahaha.


Yay for short and manageable hair! (Macam iklan je)
I can now flip my hair like ay yoooo
The very good news about chopping off my crazy ends is also the fact that my hair quality has increased so much. :,) 

But some of my friends who saw was like
WOWWWW what happened to you?
And a friend commented 
"People will either have an opinion that
1. you broke up
2. you just got into a relationship"
And I'm like bro damn sad none of the above.

I cut my hair plainly because I feel like it
:)

Survived nine weeks of internship and counting down to three more weeks!

xoxo.