Wow, 2016!






It feels like 2015 was just 2 days back......
:P


2016, 24 years old this year.
This year, I got asked a question.
In 2015, did you have any regrets?

I'm not someone who really remember the bad and negative things when it's over, but I know 2015 was actually one of the worst year in my life.
And the ultimate regret in 2015 was that I am actually still very immature when it comes to handling problems.
I am still very inexperienced, not calm enough and not rational enough when things fall apart.
It's actually quite a pain in the ass to think of it now.

What's the biggest lesson you learnt in 2015?
"Let it pass."
No matter under what condition, what crazy situation the world throws at you,
let it pass.
Everything pass. 
Because reacting at an emotional state will only, will definitely make things worst.

SO,
2016.

Resolutions?

I hope I finally start my travel fund. I have a dream to accomplished before I turn 26.
I should be healthier. Start working out, start eating the right food, and also start sleeping right.
Maybe finding out what I want is also important.

Blessed year ahead!