Sarah Kay


Sarah Kay is someone that my lecturer introduced to me. 
He introduced a TED talk by her and I absolutely fell in love with her after that. 
She was doing slam poetry (which I had no idea what it was at that time) and her talk was entitled "Point B", which was a poem written by her.

Point B gave me an impact at that moment, and whenever I feel down, I always go back to watching her speak again.
Every single time I listen to that talk, I will definitely tear up.
It's sorta a small goal of mine to be able to speak like her one day.
I used to be in the public speaking team when I was younger.
And I always loved poetry. I used to love writing them a lot, but as I grew older, I just decided for myself that I'm not good enough.
But hey, I never gave up writing. :)

This is my second poem book. 
Hopefully there's many more to come.

It has been a roller coaster- April.
Glad that it's ending soon.
May will be better.
Tomorrow will always be better.

Have a great last week of April!