Melaka '17


Last year round this time, I was also in Melaka to visit Marcus, same like this year, only different because I brought my mom along.

One of the greatest thing you'd enjoy being in a university, (or basically just knowing more people) is that I have friends from different parts of Malaysia! And that - makes travelling locally a great thing to do because you already have a free tour guide!

Coincidentally it was the Mother's Day weekend, so I'm glad my mom enjoyed Melaka as much as I did.

Some of the pictures I took, and edited using this cute app called "April".
Check 'em out!



A shoutout to Backland Cafe @jonker street OMG GAISE
This place is so damn pretty, even the backlane is ridiculously pretty.
(I have a thing with lanes, don't mind me)
 I heard the coffee is good too 
Didn't try because I had a bad stomach that day.

Five months pass 2017 and I made up my promise! 
Blog once a month :)
Five months pass 2017 I made 4 trips already! :)

I have so many travel posts that I should do but always a lazy ass to finish them.
Hahahaha,
Anyway guys, thanks for still reading this space.
I'm mostly only just blabbering nonsense over here.