G-Dragon ACT III: M.O.T.T.E Live in KL 2017


One of my bucket list, is to watch G-Dragon Kwon Ji Yong solo concert live.
I am so glad that this year, I managed to cross this out of my list.
Could also probably mean that my fangirl era is finally coming to an end. Because this fan girl life is tough when you are a working adult. 
I'd still catch up on the music, but after 2NE1 disbanded, I really couldn't care much about KPOP already. 

I am happy to say that I have managed to watch all of my favourite singers/idols live. From S.H.E, to Will Pan, to Big Bang and of course 2NE1.
#happyfangirl

And the ultimate list, was actually S.H.E, Will Pan and also GD.
S.H.E was crossed out after 11 years of fangirling. 
Will Pan is sorta 50% cos I still didn't catch his solo concert, only attended a mini concert.
GD was finally, finally crossed out after a great 8 years of loving him.
I have full respect for this man, here. For his dedication, passion, and also talent.
I may not know him personally, but I definitely love his songs and the kind of vibes he gives out whenever he is on stage.

I missed out his OOAK world tour because I was fucking broke as a student and couldn't afford to fly back to KL and watch him anyway. I am glad I didn't, because that made me appreciate his work and concert even more this time round. 
There isn't anything fancy in MOTTE, but I loved his concept, the concept of GD vs Kwon Ji Yong, because I know those are definitely two different kind of personalities.

And it was such a lucky day for me because! 
I had a friend that had extra VIP passes, and she wasn't a big fan of KPOP or GD, so she exchanged her tickets with mine! 
So so so lucky! 
Right, this concert was also special because I brought my mom along. Always promised her that I'd bring her to BB's concert - which we all know that it would not happen at least not in the nearest 3 years? So I bought tickets for her to watch GD live as well. 

So yes, me and my mom sat at the VIP seats!
Double win because one of my bucket list was also to be seated at the VIP seats. Lol

Good pictures that I took throughout the concert:






Always my hero.

I broke down the minute he came up stage singing heartbreaker, then breathe, and a boy.
Emotional because I couldn't believe he sang such old songs, and because finally, dream come true watching his solo concert.
He even sang But I Love You!

But I cried even more when I saw Dara.
Tbh, after 2NE1 disbanded I stopped listening to their songs for almost a year. It was until recently I started listening to them during my runs.
It's tough for me, I know people wouldn't understand. (rolls eyes)

But yes, the concert was good. So damn good.
It was simple, nothing fancy with the stage, in fact I find it a bit annoying he keep using reds. I know its the concept but its so hard to spot him when he is wearing red and the spot lights are red.


Once a VIP, always a VIP.

This would probably be his last performance and album before entering military service. 
What I hope now is just for him to quietly finish his services and come back out to make great music again.
And of course, it would be great to see BIG BANG again.

Feels really empty after crossing out a list that have been there for a great 8 years, eh?