From a small speck of dust to the huge ass galaxies,


the title describes me, and you, as compared to the world.


November was a really horrible and horrendous month for me, losing grip of things that I thought will forever be in my control.

But what's even crazier, is the window that opened up at that very same month as well!
It was undeniably one of the best yet worst roller coaster ride for me.
At the exact same month of what I thought was crumbling down after 2 solid years of foundation, windows of opportunities opened up for me.
In less than 3 weeks, I will be starting off my new year with a brand new life, and it feels more refreshing than ever.

Slowly moving from one place to another, it's funny how you think you've never improved in great scale, but trust me, you are.
Even taking baby steps, you will slowly be progressing.
From one stage to another,
from one year to the next.

It's almost the end of the year, and I am having all these feelings, recapping what had happened this year.
How great has it been?
How amazing it is, to be able to live another year, live another 365 days, to encounter so much of liveliness? 

And I'll tell you, it's been great. So amazing. I can't even describe. It's not the best year so far, but it's definitely memorable, just like how I've always said at the end of each year.

I reconciled, patched back with one of my greatest friend-mentor-family when we had major disputes back in those days. And I am more than proud of him now that he have gone so far to improve himself. 
On the contrary, and irony - I lost one of my greatest, longest soul mate-best friend along the way.
If it was the old me- I would have cried my eyeballs out or even try whatever way it is to make her stay. But eventually, we know that sometimes, things happen. Life, happens. Changes are inevitable, no matter how much you wanted it to stay put and unchanged. I still love you all the same, but we will never be the same, like how we started, don't we? And I accept, not because I don't care, but because I learn that letting things be - is sometimes just the best way to keep them. 

I've had bad times this year - but funny enough I don't really remember how bad it is, now that I'm at a pretty happy place now. 

That's life - to me actually. When time pass you by, you'll realize that you won't remember the pain inflicted in you when you had them.
You really won't.
But you'll still remember what made you smile so widely, what made you more than happy. 

I think it's a human thing. 
I hope it's a human thing.
To be forgetful when it comes to sorrowfulness and pain, but could remember so well when it comes to happiness.

And for New Year, call me old school, but I have always seen it as a way to restart yourself, and I'm a resolution-kind of person, so it gets me excited to be able to start a whole new list for me to cross. 
So for this new year, I hope you do the same too!
Never be afraid of plotting your goals down, just do it!
But be persistent of course. :p

Promise me you'll have the greatest days in the last of 2017,
and celebrate the coming of 2018 with a wide, open heart.

Happy New Year guys, 
I'll be back by January.
Once a month blogging will still be on for 2018 :)